THE MINUTE WATCH AND WIN – CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC (SEE ELIGIBLITY REQUIREMENTS IN RULE 3).
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12/16/2013 at 12:01:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) through 5/30/2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”), (1) go to www.fmcminute.com and follow the on-screen instructions to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each FMC The Minute video viewed; or (2) hand print your name, address, daytime telephone number and email address on a 3 x 5 piece of paper and mail it in a standard #10 size envelope with first class postage affixed to “Watch and Win Sweepstakes”, FMC Corp., 14301 FNB Parkway, Suite 312, Omaha, NE 68154. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 5/30/2014 and received by 6/6/2014. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address for each The Minute video. Limit one (1) entry per postmarked outer envelope. Any Authority Minute episodes viewed prior to December 16, 2013 will also count as entries, on the basis of one entry per episode viewed, in the Watch and Win drawings for the Grand Prize, First Prizes and Second Prizes. Entries become the property of the Sponsor, and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, damaged or postage-due mail. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a winning email entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize, First Prizes and Second Prizes winners will be selected in a random drawing, on or about 06/16/2014 from among all eligible entries received. Episode Prizes will be selected in random drawings held approximately three weeks following the post of a The Minute episode. Five Episode Prizes will be awarded per drawing. Eligibility for each of the remaining Episode Prizes will be based on entries received during the designated entry period. Entry period dates for each Episode Prize drawing will be announced upon the posting of a The Minute episode. Random drawings for Episode Prizes will be held within one week of the conclusion of each entry period. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by mail and may be required to complete, sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within 14 days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If any notifications or prizes are returned as undeliverable after one attempt and/or the Prize winner's affidavit and release is not returned to the Sponsor within 14 days of date of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one prize per person/family/business location per episode. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of NY and FL, where the Sweepstakes is void) who are the age of majority (19 in NE and AL, 18 in all other states) or older at time of entry, possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and receive more than 40% of their income through farming-related employment, including farmers, ag retailers, crop consultants, ag distributors, and ag researchers. Employees of FMC Agricultural Products Group (“Sponsor”), their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives and advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void in NY, FL and where prohibited.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: Winner’s Choice Adventure including airfare for two, three nights lodging and daily expenses. Choose from Fun-for-all Family Vacation, In the Wild Sportsman Expedition, Revved Up NASCAR® Getaway, Surf n’ Turf Oceanside Golf Outing, High Roller Las Vegas, Winter Wonderland Ski Adventure or a customized trip. Daily expenses amount will be calculated by subtracting the cost of the airfare, lodging and other planning expenses from $5,000. Daily expenses will be awarded in the form of a Visa Gift Card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $5,000.00. Five (5) First Place Prizes: $500 Airfare voucher to be awarded in the form of a Visa Gift Card. ARV: $500.00. Twenty (20) Second Place Prizes: Canon – PowerShot ELPH 130 IS Digital Camera. ARV: $125 Episode Prizes awarded per The Minute episode: Five (5) $100 Visa Gift Card. ARV: $100.00. Gift cards subject to the terms and conditions set by issuer. Limit one prize per person/family/business location per episode. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. The Grand Prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number for tax reporting purposes before the prize will be awarded. Grand Prize winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Grand Prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 10 days of date of Sponsor’s first attempted notification, or prize may be forfeited. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or failure to sign and return all required documentation within 10 days of notification, may result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. By accepting a prize, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission to the Sponsor and its agencies (without further compensation required) to use winner’s name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations, except where prohibited by law. As a condition of entering and/or accepting a prize, entrants and winners agree (and agree to confirm in writing if requested to do so): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives and distributors, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any traveling related thereto (b) that under no circumstances will such entrant/winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and such entrant/winner hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) that any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, or misdirected entries or for entries not received in time for the random drawing. Altered, mutilated, or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.
6. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope by 6/16/2014 to: “Watch and Win Sweepstakes" Winners List, 14301 FNB Parkway, Suite 312, Omaha, NE 68154.
7. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by FMC Agricultural Products Group, 1735 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
8. ADMINISTRATOR: Swanson Russell Associates, 14301 FNB Parkway, Suite 312, Omaha, NE 68154.